Monday, June 1, 2015

Week 44 - May 25, 2015


Family!  Sounds like all is going well.  I love and miss you guys!

Not a whole lot of new things happened this week! 

This week has been great.  I've learned a lot about myself.  I have learned that the process of repentance brings a brighter light and a new view of myself, the world, and my Heavenly Father.  Such an important principle with great power and healing.  I am grateful for the many blessings the Savior has granted me these past few weeks.  I feel comfort, I feel peace, and I feel love. 


One thing that has been on my mind lately is the Grace of God.  I have been studying that as well as humility.  When we truly humble ourselves and have a broken heart and a contrite spirit as the scriptures say, we open the gates of heaven and allow the saving Grace of the Savior, Jesus Christ, into our lives to heal our hearts and change our lives.  That is something I am learning right now.  This work is impossible without the Savior and the Spirit. I find myself everyday seeking for the Spirit and seeking to know and find God's will.  I am beyond grateful for every day of my mission.  

I am almost rolling up on a year now and I feel as if I don't have enough time.  I am grateful for the time the Lord has granted me, and I am taking advantage of it as best as I can.  I know that I am finding success through the Love of the People as stated in your Consecration talk.  One of the absolute most important things to me is loving the people.  I try and follow the Savior's actions and love each person (investigator) as He would.  I have a lot to learn and I am grateful.

I don't have a lot of time this week, but I love you!

Have a good week! 

Love,
 Elder Cole Thomas Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment