Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Week 104 - July 18, 2016

Family,

The time is closing and there are so many blessings being poured out from upon the Heavens.
I am most grateful to God, my Father and His Son Jesus Christ, for the infinite amount of blessings and miracles that have been given to me throughout these last two years of my service. 
I have learned more than I could have ever imagined and I am so grateful to everyone who has supported me in my life, especially to my family.  I love my family.  I feel your presence oft, and I know that throughout these years we have been far in person but closer than ever in our gospel progression! 
I have learned many things throughout these two years. 
I have learned that our potential is infinite and that the only thing stopping us from succeeding to heights we want to reach are our own thoughts and the temptations of the adversary. 
We must have a Believing Heart to reach our potential and become all that God would have us be.

This last week was busy and we were able to see so many miracles.
One of which is that one of my old investigators in Onyang has decided to be baptized on the 31st of July when the family is here!  How special that will be!
The lesson was incredible and the Spirit was so strong!
Mosiah 2:41 changed his life as we were teaching him!  
 
And moreover, I would desire that ye should consider on the blessed and happy state of those that keep the commandments of God. For behold, they are blessed in all things, both temporal and spiritual; and if they hold out faithful to the end they are received into heaven, that thereby they may dwell with God in a state of never-ending happiness.  O remember, remember that these things are true; for the Lord God hath spoken it.
 
 
We felt prompted to share it and he spoke of wanting to accept the "Never Ending Happiness," and we commited him to follow the Savior Jesus Christ and be baptized!  He accepted!
This was a huge miracle!
The first time I met this man, Brother Jo, he told me in broken English, "I will be the hardest person to convert on your mission."

He has accepted to be baptized on July 31, 2016! 
He kept commitments very well and it has lead him to conversion to the Savior!

I love you all. 
Be safe.
Follow the Spirit in all things!

I love my mission and am so grateful for all the support.

Love,
Elder Cole Thomas Johnson

PACE

No comments:

Post a Comment