Monday, June 13, 2016

Week 99 - June 12, 2016

Family,

Indeed again, it was a Glorious week.

Soooo much has happened and things are moving a million miles an hour.
So much good is happening, and I am grateful for all the fasting and prayers on my behalf.

I dont have much time this week but yesterday at church we had 2 new investigators out!
They are so great!
One of them is sooo prepared.
We met with him once this last week after Elder Brown followed a prompting to call him.
As we were meeting with him (for the first time), he all of a sudden expressed his desire to be baptized and to come to church.  He picked up the Book of Mormon and started telling us we needed to read somewhere in it.  We opened to 2 Nephi 31 and began to read!  Next thing we know... We were inviting him to be baptized on July 3rd!  He accepted.. Turned around and circled a big mark around that day on his calendar!  I couldn't believe it!  Elder Brown and I were stunned!
He is such a great man!  His name is Choi Byung Chore.

Choi Sang Oon's baptism was probably one of the most spiritual experiences of my mission.
Such a humble 18 year old kid who wants to follow the Savior and His gospel.
I love him and am blessed to be able to have met such a good kid on my mission!
The Spirit throughout the baptismal service was so strong!





I love you!

Have a great week!  You are in my prayers!

Elder Cole Thomas Johnson

PACE

My boy Connor is home this week!  I can't believe it!


SPECIAL PICTURE SENT TO ELDER JOHNSON'S FAMILY:

A good friend of Elder Johnson's mother sent this picture to his family.  The friend's son served in Seoul.  He is there now on an internship with Kia.  Elder Johnson baptized the aunt of his investigator, and so they saw each other.  This was such a happy occasion. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment