Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 98 - June 5, 2016

My Family.

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for all the countless fasts and prayers on my behalf.
I really appreciate it.  I can feel your love and and I am very grateful. 

This week was again very bright!
Lots happened. 

Our investigator, Sister Moon Jung Sook was baptized. 
The baptismal service was very special.  The Spirit was so strong and we were able to have a lot of investigators out to the baptismal service. 
 

 
We, missionaries, sang "Lead Kindly Light."  It was a great song and the members felt the Spirit so strongly as well. 
When I entered the font with Sister Moon, I closed my eyes and said the prayer.  After she was fully immersed in the water and came directly out, like her, I too, felt reborn again.  I felt cleansed from sin and I felt the Spirit of the Lord testify of the importance of baptism and of this message.  It was a great experience and one to remember. 

We, also, were able to set a baptismal date with our investigator Sister Hwang Su Yun.
During our lesson, we could see that something was on her mind and she seemed kind of frustrated and a little down, so in the middle of the lesson our member stood up, grabbed four hymn books and turned to, "I am a Child of God."  We all sang the song together and it brought the Spirit into the room!  We bore testimony to her that yes indeed, even if she doesn't know it yet, she is a "Child of God."  We are all children of a loving Heavenly Father. He loves us and knows us. 

The lesson before that, we met with another one of our investigators named Choi Sang Oon and he is such a stud!  The most humble 18 year old I have ever met.  He is solid and his desire to learn the gospel at age 18 is truly inspiring!  He participates in church and will be baptized this coming week!
Pray that all goes well!

I love you all.  Hope all is well.
Be safe and follow the Spirit in all things.  Create Environments for the Spirit to dwell with you.

Love you!

Elder Cole Thomas Johnson.

Elder Browns and my revelation for this last week was:  Pride Prohibits Progression.

PACE

No comments:

Post a Comment