Sunday, July 12, 2015

Week 50 - July 6, 2015


FAMILY,


Sounds like you had such an amazing week!

First of all I just want to say Happy Birthday to the most amazing Momma in the world.  Mom, I can't express the amount of love I have for you.  I am grateful for all you do for me, and I am so lucky to have been raised by you.  You have taught me so much about life and how to be successful.  You are the most selfless person I know, and I am so grateful to be your son. I love love love you, Mom, and miss you everyday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!  I can't believe you're 30!!!!!!!!! ㅎㅎㅎㅎ 

Secondly, I want to express how proud I am of IZZZZY!  Holy amazing Iz.  I am so proud of all your hard work you've done.  MY SIS IS FAMOUS.
 (Elder Johnson's sister, Izzy, who performs in a group that was the opening group for Journey at the "Stadium of Fire" in Provo, Utah, on July 4th.)

Haha Iz  I am so so proud of you and it's a bummer I couldn't be there, but I can feel your spirit and I know that you are blessing others' lives though your amazing talents.  IZ, I AM SO SO PROUD TO BE YOUR BROTHER.  I love and miss all you guys so much.  I hope all is well and I hope you had a great week! 
 

 (Elder Johnson and Elder Woo)


This week as I was reading in the scriptures I came across a part that I want to share with you. 

The Lord is asking the brother of Jared a question and I think we all can l learn something from this question. 

 23  And the Lord said unto the brother of Jared:  What will ye that I should do that ye may have light in your vessels?

As I read this verse of scripture, the Spirit taught me something that I won't forget.  The Lord is asking us here, "What are you going to do in order for I (the Lord) to help you in your efforts in accomplishing the things that I have commanded you?  

What are you going to do in order for I (the Lord) to help you in your day to day efforts?

What are you going to do in order for I (the Lord) to grant you your blessings?


I was able to learn great things from this passage and I have a testimony of the power of the Book of Mormon. It is the Word of God. I am grateful for the chance to share about it every day!

I don't have a lot of time but I love you and pray for you everyday. 



Love Elder Cole Thomas Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment