Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 92 - April 25, 2016


Family,



I love you and feel prompted to tell you that, God is in each of your lives and we must continue "look(ing) to God and live(ing)." 



This week was a great week!  Lots happened. 

 (Elder Johnson stated: 
"We had a BBQ party yesterday for our three new converts. 
They are seriously my brothers.   I love them.")




I don't have much time, but I want to briefly describe this week. 



I had to go to another area this week for something and had to take an hour and a half bus ride. 
As I was waiting to get on the bus, I noticed a familiar face in an army uniform.  He looked at me and we both relized we had met each other when I first came to Onyang and we hadn't seen each other in a long time because he had gone off to the Army.  It was great to see him.  I also saw his parents who were with him.  They are less actives and we are going to try to reactivate them.  It was a great miracle.  But that was not all. 

As I went to stand in line to wait for the bus, I also saw another familiar face.  We greeted each other and we both came to realize that we had met two months before on the subway while I was going to District Meeting in Chenoan.  He is 24 years old and the Lord placed him in my path again!  I know this. 


When I first met him, he said he didn't want to give me his contact information because he was in the Army and didn't have much time, but this second time when we met, we were able to talk for an hour and a half and I was able to teach him the full message of the Restoration. 

 

He told me that he wants to come out to church when he has time to leave the Army on the weekend. 

He also told me that when he gets done with the Army, he is going to be going backpacking from Canada to Brazil.  He will also be making it down through California, Utah, and so forth. 

I know the Lord sent him in our path again so we could have the time to teach him and invite him to follow Jesus's church. 



Our investigators are progressing well!  Also, we met a really cool investigator this week who is very humble and seeking answers to the Plan of Salvation. 

We met a kid on the street after following a prompting, who had met with missionaries four years ago.

He wants to come back out to church and he had a lot of questions about baptism. 



Lots of miracles continue pouring down form the Heavens.



God gave us our agency and He gave us His son, Jesus Christ, to show us how to use that agency.

I heard this yesterday in church and  have been pondering upon it. 

Very deep and true. 



I love you all!



Have a good safe week and remember to follow the Spirit in all things.



Elder Cole Thomas Johnson 



PACE

No comments:

Post a Comment